best cnc machining parts cnc processing process
3. Before the workpiece is clamped, all surfaces must be cleaned to prevent oil, iron filings and dust from sticking, and the burrs on the surface of the workpiece should be removed with a file (or oil stone).
The operator must be familiar with the operation manual of the machining center and the performance of the machine tool, and have practical operation experience and familiarity with the machining process before he is qualified to operate the CNC machining center.
1. Preparation before starting up:
1. After the machine tool is turned on or the machine tool is reset by emergency stop, it first returns to the reference zero position of the machine tool (that is, returns to zero), so that the machine tool has a reference position for its subsequent operations.
2. Clamping the workpiece:
4. The high-speed rail such as the jig used for clamping must be ground by a grinder to make it smooth and flat. The code iron and the nut must be strong and can reliably clamp the workpiece. For some small workpieces that are difficult to clamp, they can be directly clamped on the vise.
5. The workbench of the machine tool should be clean and free of iron filings, dust and oil.
6. When the lock plate is processed, the shims are generally placed at the four corners of the workpiece. For workpieces with too large spans, it is necessary to add parallel shims in the middle to prevent deformation.
7. According to the size of the drawing, use a caliper to check whether the length, width and height of the workpiece are qualified.
8. When clamping the workpiece, according to the clamping and placement method in the programming work instruction, it is necessary to consider avoiding the parts to be processed and the situation that the tool head may touch the clamp during processing.
9. After the workpiece is placed on the pad iron, it is necessary to pull the table on the reference surface of the workpiece according to the requirements of the drawing. The error in the length direction of the workpiece is less than 0.02mm, and the horizontal error in the X and Y directions of the top surface is less than 0.05mm. For the workpiece that has been ground on all six sides, it is necessary to check whether its verticality is qualified.
10. After the workpiece is drawn, the nut must be tightened to prevent the workpiece from being displaced during processing due to weak clamping.
1. Photoelectric type: Manually move the X-axis of the worktable in the middle of the touch number, so that the touch head touches the side of the workpiece. When the touch head just touches the workpiece and the red light turns on, set the relative coordinate value of this point to zero. ; Then manually move the X-axis of the worktable so that the touch head touches the other side of the workpiece, and record the relative coordinates when the touch head just touches the workpiece.
2. Mechanical type: Manually move the X-axis of the worktable in the middle of the touch number, so that the touch head touches the side of the workpiece. When the touch head and the workpiece are eccentric, set the relative coordinate value of this point to zero; then manually move The X-axis of the worktable makes the numbering head touch the other side of the workpiece. When the numbering head and the workpiece are eccentric, record the relative coordinates at this time
3. Dial indicator: When the first two types cannot be used for special workpieces, first fix the dial indicator at a point on the main shaft, take this point as the center of the circle, and the dial indicator force arm as the radius. Manually rotate the main shaft and move the X-axis to Appropriate position, make the pointer of the dial indicator display the same number on the left and right of the workpiece respectively, so as to obtain its center number.
A. Single-side touch number: subtract the diameter of the touch head (that is, the length of the workpiece) from its relative value to check whether the length of the workpiece meets the requirements of the drawing.
b. Centering of four sides: Divide this relative coordinate number by 2, and the value obtained is the middle value of the X-axis of the workpiece, and then move the worktable to the middle value on the X-axis, and set the relative coordinate value of the X-axis of this point as Zero, this point is the zero position on the X axis of the workpiece
1. Automatic tool compensation: let the tool touch the height measuring device placed on the reference plane, and set the relative coordinate value of this point to zero when the red light of the measuring device is on.
2. Manual make-up: It is divided into four types: 1. Make-up stick. 2. Make up knife with paper. 3. The dial indicator measures the number to make up the knife. 4. Measuring Z-direction knife patching device
Optical Instrument Aluminum Cnc Machining Parts Service